Saturday, January 07, 2006

BEFORE


This is our only full bath. (I had already started taking tile off of the walls when I remembered to take this picture) We have a shower in the basement and another stool, but as you can see, the problem was no shower in here. I've heard about that from time to time. "Cliff, I hate to send company down to your shower in the basement". Well, I like my shower in the basement. But since I'm the sensitive kind of guy, it only took about 15 years of prodding by Marilyn to get me to do something. I tried suggesting putting a heater by the shower in the basement, or I could paint the floor, or maybe put up a shower curtain. (okay we did have one of those) But no, we wanted a shower upstairs. The results of my last weeks activities are below.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Just 15 years of prodding huh?? Yeah, that's very sensitive!

poopie said...

Okay Cliff. I guess I'm gonna have to get to work on mine.

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I working up what I want done to my bathroom right now. I'll send you the specs shortly and expect you here by the end of next week to get started.

:)

(That crispy chicken salad.....yuummmmmyyy!)

Gel said...

Man, I just knew if we visited you, I'd have to be hosed down outside. YOu better have TALL FENCES and no full moons.