Friday, February 11, 2005

The Cream

I just got back from our annual training session in Kearney NE. It's for Nebraska's County Officials. It was great to get home to Marilyn, and it was great to be able to see 'the boys' and my daughter in-law and the "little girl" on my way out and back. I've been basking in the glow of my house, up until I read Marty's blog. I must say, it fairly knocked me up against the wall, but I know Marty and know he'll be just fine. But It's hard never the less.
The good news is that I'll bet that Marty's 'top 5 most important things in my life' list, haven't and won't change.
No matter how hard you shake the jar, if you let it 'set' for a bit, the cream always rises back to the top.

1 comment:

bridgesitter said...

I'm standing and clapping my hands and saying "bravo bravo"!