Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Party!

I wrote Breathless, 6 years ago. It's a short post that explains the beginnings of the little girl front left in this photo. Her birthday was last month and we had a great time at their house in Lincoln, NE. (notice the good looks of the little girls in the photo. I think they kind of take after me.


Below is our son Dan's Indian Motorcycle that he restored. Here he had just received a trophy for his class in a big car and bike show in Fremont, NE. The birthday girl is clinging to Daddy.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely girls indeed!

Granny Annie said...

I'm guessing these sweet peas have gramps wrapped around their little fingers.

Lanny said...

Oh so cute! Sweet story of her first birth-day party. And look she got a trophy for her birthday! Nice bike.

Gette said...

Ooooh! An Indian. Very very cool. Was there something about a birthday?

EV said...

Those girls are way too cute. And the bike is awesome; I'm jealous.

LZ Blogger said...

I did notice the good looks of those girls... but sorry Cliff that is as far as I go with your story. Dan's Indian and his trophy are both very cool! I wonder if Dan has ever seen the movie "The World's Fastest Indian". Great movie and a great true story as well. ~ jb///

Dan said...

Just now saw this post, thanks for posting pics of all my favorite things, except you forgot to have You and Mom in the picture. :)