- Desserts would all have a negative calorie effect. The more you eat the more weight you lose.
- Or they would all smell like Clorox.
- It would rain 1" every Monday night thru the summer. (golf league on Tuesday night)
- Conferences for continuing education would have truthful brochures. It would look like this. 10:00 AM to 10:45-Ballroom I- Tom Thomas from the State Auditors office will discuss budgets. You have time for a little nap during this one. This guy has a lot of schooling and is very instinctive about numbers but zero communication skills. If you want to try the lounge we'll send someone in to get you when it's over assuming one of us is still awake.
- Everyone would find out I don't know anything and quit asking me questions.
- People who always complain to me about other people, would start coming up to me and say, "Hey Cliff, I just had a good idea. (talk about ideas not people)
- Everyone who belongs to an organization would follow the proper steps to solve a problem instead of recruiting as many people as possible to make unhappy about the same problem.
- The clock would stop during travel. Just step out the door at 6:59 and arrive 20 miles away at 7:00 for the meeting. "Very funny Scotty... now beam my clothes up!"
- Foreigners would have to follow the same rules I do while in our country.
Now it's your turn. Finish this: In my perfect world...