Friday, September 30, 2005

That Time of Year

It's darn near cold at night here in Nebraska.
It stays cool much of the day.
The Grandkids have been here.
So,,,

Flies for sale! You vacuum.

It is good for the soul if you try to drive them thru the kitchen table with the fly swatter. I have no trouble bringing myself to kill flies, I enjoy it. I like to hit them hard. REALLY HARD. Some farmers carry a pair of pliers. I carry a fly swatter.
Warning to all flies. I'm going to bed now. I have a gun. A twelve gauge. Leave me alone. Good Night.

3 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

I can't stand flies either. Swat away!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to be a fly in your house. I've seen your deadly aim in action.

magz said...

I'm a few weeks behind ya for them crispy nights that create the Seriously Stupid Fly Syndrome.. but I know it well.

I have a bad habit of leaving truck windows unrolled, and all thru November at last evening warmth they all head fer my truck. More'n once I've showed up at an early morning important meeting or appointment.. only to observe thawing flies come back to life and waft gently off my clothes n hair... euwwwwww.

Anyone ever got ya fer Xmas or whatever, one of those plastic fly guns with the disk on a string? How bout the mini- tennis racquet, that's electrified? MAN those are fun...