Monday, June 27, 2005

Natural Beauty


The Morrow's went camping last weekend on Milford Lake in Kansas. We were helping celebrate the fifth wedding anniversary of my son to this steely eyed beauty. She allowed me to snap this photo, early in the morn, just after emerging from their tent. It had been a long nite in a tent with the baby and husband. Oh that we could all look this good naturally.
But the real compliment I will pay to her is of the very highest order. She is a really good mommy! To me, there is nothing to accomplish, more important than that. (I should add that she has an excellent child rearing partnership going with the help from a good husband)
Happy Anniversary Kids!!

4 comments:

bridgesitter said...

It's so nice to hear you talk of your daughter-in-law this way. And you're right she is a steely eyed beauty.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Heck yea, I missed ya. Glad you're back.

JUST A MOM said...

Wow Cliff your a great father in law, Sush a sweet and loving thing to say abotu your daughter in law. Grand baby I want some, wedding first though!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were, and it turns out you were only 90 minutes from my house! And, "ditto" to what the others said about you being a nice father-in-law.

Anonymous said...

thanks Dad