Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Help!

Okay folks, here's the deal. This Saturday nite is the annual alumni banquet here in our small town. Traditionally the graduates come to celebtrate their 10, 35, 40, 50, and 60 years. We will usually have 3 to 4 hundred people in attendance. They have made it a habit of asking me to be the Master of Ceremonies, and that is again the case this year. (for about 20 years running)
I need your graduate, or reunion stories and jokes. They must be clean enough for a local politician and Baptist Choir director to be telling in front of the towns people.
What have you got.

6 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

UUMMM sorry didn't do that. I am sure I can ask around though. Have a nice night.

bridgesitter said...

Good morning Cliff, last night after reading your post I did a search on google for reunion jokes, well there are some but most would make your choir blush, but otherwise I don't know any, and if I did I always get the punch line wrong. Always happy to see you at my blog. 8-)

Ralph said...

Cliff
Sorry with the side boards you gave I don't have any. I've seen you put together talks at the spur of a moment. You'll do great. You must to be - after all you have 20 years of experience.
Ralph

Cliff said...

Ralph, bring your Bride and come visit. I'll bake a cake.

Anonymous said...

Dad, a good bumper sticker I read yesterday. "If we're not supposed to eat animals, then why did God make them out of meat?"

Dan

Gel said...

Uh, I have stories, but can't divulge with those caveats and they are not X rated- just wouldn't make sense at your place.

I'm sure you'll crack them up. What an honour to be asked again! :) Enjoy!