Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thanks To All

I'm back from my meetings and convention, and expect my rear to assume it's original shape soon. After all that has happened in the past week, I'd like to occupy my recliner and stare at the wall for the rest of the day but the combine is running and I feel like the tractor's in 'road gear' and someone has pushed me off the hayrack. I'd better hit the ground running or I'll be in trouble.
One thought from the convention. I heard an extra Beatitude a few years back that would apply.....Blessed is he who has nothing to say, and doesn't say it.
Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers, the Morrow's truly appreciate all that was said. You folks are the best.

11 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

I like that new Beatitude.
You sat so much that your rear got misshapen?
That's a LOT of sitting!
Time to talk a walk with the grandkids.

Jamie Dawn said...

My Hubby started a new blog. I have it linked from my blog and I will post about it tomorrow. He decided to call it Hubby Speaks. I love it!

JUST A MOM said...

RRREEELLLLAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX !

Gel said...

Terrific beatitude.
Sheesh, you don't need to thank us. "Just a mom" has the right idea! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the Beatitude, Cliff. Nothing worse than a blowhard in a meeting.

I'm driving the grain wagons for the next few days. My brother-in-law (Harvest Field Hand #1) is leaving town for the weekend. Our bench isn't very deep (or talented). Let's go knock down some cornstalks!

magz said...

you'd best hop, being pushed off the hayrack! that 'rollin in the hay' stuff is HIGHLY overrated, and itchy too.

mucho schmoochos cliffie, have fun knockin down cornstalks

Paul Nichols said...

I remember that good beatitude from who-knows-when. It's a good one. It should be required reading for all bloggers, too.

Ralph said...

Cliff
Having set in meetings ALL week - I wish I had that new Beatitude earlier. It would have made a great sermon.
Ralph

Dan said...

Decent page, I enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of great body and paint work if you can't either check out my site morrowcollision.com--------- What do you think Dad? Do I have a future in spaming? I think Spam is short for, a pathetic loser that wastes his own time and others.

Cliff said...

Dan, I've often said what I'd do to spammer if I could get my hands on him. Your problem is that I know where you live.

magz said...

(in)decent spam! I enjoyed it! still laffin at Dan, he dang near roont my last sipo coffee!