Saturday, December 03, 2005

And The Winner For Song of the Year Is...

I've never met Terah and John from Kansas. I will next month. The connection is that John used to work with Marty Morrow. If you've been reading about the Morrow get togethers, You may smile when you click on TERAH'S BLOG. She is a social worker turned talented song writer. The picture below of the four bloggers, apparently has left someone feeling,,, well, left out. Sorry Terah, we shall attempt to remedy the situation. Also Terah,,, Thanks!

8 comments:

Ralph said...

Cliff
I know I probably don't have voting rights yet - but Terah's song is pretty darn good. I tried leaving her a comment but I couldn't get logged in - she has a good security system there. So, Terah if you drop by here - job well done. The Bloggers Four need a few more hits and we can certainly use your talent. As far as being a Morrow - being a new member I don't want to push my luck.
Ralph

Rachel said...

I think lots of us would like to be honorary members!

Anonymous said...

I've told Cliff several times, I wanna be a Morrow. Where do I sign up?

EV said...

I don't suppose you could photoshop me into the picture. You could call us "add to" members To-Morrows !

Cliff said...

Okay, for anyone who thinks they want to be a part of this clan, bring your checkbook. You won't need the money to buy your way in. It's to pay for your share of the debt. Don't forget, I'm a farmer.
Fresh air, sunshine, dirt and debt.

eyes_only4him said...

who do i make the check out tgoo??

i feel like i am missing out:)

Anonymous said...

I have dreamed of this day for so long, and now I'm here accepting the award for Song Of The Year! I would like to thank the Academy, all the wonderful bloggers out there, my family, and.....

Actually, seems that the Morrows are the real winners. Just look at how many people want to join up!

Ivy the Goober said...

I need to read Terah. I like to write titles, then sit back and wait for someone else to write the lyrics ;)