Thursday, December 15, 2005

In Defense of My Good Friend Ralph..if it please the court,


This picture of Ralph, who has just listened to Cowboy Poet extraordinaire, Dr Les Morrow, (Brother Les) recite one of his poems, has a mouth full of food. This picture was taken just prior to or just after the one on Ralphs blog, and just prior to the Hiemlich maneuver. As you can see, cameras DO lie. This is the view Ralph sees in the mirror each day and is why he thinks he has hair. (plural) The aerial view from Char's camera shows a shine that resembles that of a Ford Focus and confuses birds and is the main reason Ralph always wears a hat. Ralph, you've got plenty of hair. But how about a perm? I'll go with you and we can both get it done.

13 comments:

Rachel said...

They'll have a hard time with that perm, but please take a picture when he gets it so we can see the results!

And you're getting a perm too???....okay....

EV said...

Cliff, Ralph is going to get you goooood!

Ralph said...

Cliff
Your last post and mine prove why neither one of us should be allowed to own a camera. You never know what pictures will show up. Good post my friend. Good post.
Oh yeah . . . you better check my blog.
Ralph

JUST A MOM said...

Man she got here before me again!!! OK so maybe I do see a few more then a "FEW" strans. Yeah get the perm.

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim said...

Good! I saw you and the pink dog on his site too.
Ralph is another Morrow I don't know.
Did you have a Morrow relative page in the past that I could read to catch up?

Cliff said...

Jim, I believe my Aug 23rd post will explain a bit. Ralph and Char are close family friends of Marilyn and I, and in August in Estes Park, at the Morrow Family reunion, we unofficially made them Morrow's.
They were recently here for the Thanksgiving holiday. We like to hang around together. That parts okay because even though Ralph and I aren't much to look at, Char's pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was official that Ralph and Char and we were just waiting on the paperwork. BTW--we are still waiting on the paperwork--would pictures be the hold up? *C*

Cliff said...

That was a typo C,. you're right, it is official.

Jamie Dawn said...

That's a great pic. He's caught in a genuine laugh with a mouthful of food. What a quandry!
His hair looks thick & lustrous.

Rhodent said...

OUCH!... But funny! ;o)

bridgesitter said...

Ah Cliff, you are so great for laughter and smiles. Thanks x

Gel said...

Uh, um, (ahem) ...Cliffers, How in the world am I supposed to get back to sleep when my darling is snoozing away because he rises (for work) very soon, when I see a photo of you holding an object that some may not interpret as a family friendly photo!!!! I'm trying very hard to switch temperatures back to what I think is the PERM- MEN -(ant) hairy treatment. YOu guys are too much. >>>Laughing so hard! :)