Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Can't Take This

Stress is trying to write blogs and having to wait 5 minutes until the stars or 2 modems or something align. Stress is trying to figure why, no matter what you do, you can't leave a comment on someone's blog. Namely Terah and Johns Blog. I would link to them here but my 'links' and all the other stuff that usually comes up on the right side of my screen is gone. I think my computer or blogger may have had some sort of cyber stroke. Percussive maintainance is my next step so before I start whacking my monitor upside da head, I'm going out to kick a tire on a John Deere tractor and maybe haul some corn if it' dry enough.
One more thought, I'm sitting here wasting 3 minutes thinking that what I'm typing will actually end up on my blog. Silly me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cliff, we don't hate you! It *is* the computers!

Somehow, they have decided that you are a spammer and that's why your comments weren't showing up. I hope I have beat some sense into them now! If it happens again, feel free to e-mail me at jgoerzen@complete.org.

Anonymous said...

Oh, in case you're curious, my spam filter blocks somewhere around 200 legitimate spam attempts to my blog every day. Most of them hawking gambling or pharmaceutical products. I've got the spam filter because I want to see interesting comments like yours without all the machine-generated gambling ones. Sorry about the trouble.

Cliff said...

Thanks John, You caught me just in time. I was going to back my f-250 up the window and start pitching computer equipment in. I also got my links and things back. The sun is out. It's once again great to be a farmer.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, the F-250 route wasn't exactly mentioned in this recent survey of violence in response to computer problems :-)

Cliff said...

Now I'm laughing John. I went to your report on violence against computers, loaded and read the first screen full and as I started 'wheeling' down, all of the words turned into those bar-code deals. I started laughing because I was sure I Was on Candid Camera.

Gel said...

Yep, someone tell Google Blogger that blogging is supposed to be Ahhhhhhh relaxing! Cliff, I'd love someone to catch you on "Candid Camera!" The show would be 5 star rated. :)
Lovely comment you left on my blog. ;) I appreciate how hard it was for you to cough up "non farmer" words. Thx

Rhodent said...

And Blogger is one of the better ones...sigh.

Hope you get to try out the garbage can soon... don't forget to break it in!

Anonymous said...

All this fun and April 1 is still a few hours away!

Maybe your computer's clock is fast, Cliff...